Area Rug Cleaning
Hernandez Cleaning & Restoration is a successful example of professional installers. Our company currently operates using the most sophisticated technology available in the flooring industry to ensure that the absolute highest quality standards are met on each and every installation. We install all types of flooring, showers/bath tubs, backsplashes, countertops and fireplaces. We also specialize in minor or major repairs.
We Install carpet, tile, ceramic, granite, marble, wood, laminate, and vinyl on the following.
· Bath tubs
Smoke & Water Restoration
Tile and Grout Cleaning
Hernandez Cleaning & Restoration knows the importance of fast action. Using our top techniques and equipment, we can remove excess water and dry your home in a short time. Our full 24hr Emergency service restoration company can handle the entire job from top to bottom including Water Removal, Damage Repair, Structural Repair, Deodorizing/Disinfecting, Mold-Treatment and Final Cleanup.
As a family own and operated company we understand what you're going through and how difficult water damage can be. That is why we treat each situation the same, no matter the extent of the water damage. Water damage not only causes destruction to the property but it is also disruptive to your life or business. Returning your accident to its original condition is our number one priority.
Water Removal & Damage Repair
- Hernandez Cleaning & Restoration knows that fast action must be taken when a flood accurse. Water left standing is a breeding ground for Bacteria. Water containing sewage and toxins will only speed up the growth. Bacteria and Mold can become airborne, then inhaled, putting you and your family at risk for disease.
- Materials and furnishings in flood damages will have to be discarded because of the spread of contaminated water. Simply drying out the water will not remove the contaminants or the microorganisms. Hernandez Cleaning & Restoration know what materials can be cleaned, restored or repaired and which materials cannot.
Structural Repair & Deodorizing/Disinfecting
- When damage accurse due to excessive amount of water, Hernandez Cleaning & Restoration knows what can be restored, repaired and which damaged materials need to be remove. Water can damage your carpet, walls, or ceiling leaving you with mole, foul smell, and humidity. We are equipped with the top of the line Deodorizing/Disinfecting, Mole-Treatment, and Dehumidifiers. Our products remove all types of smells and bacteria, leaving the jobs at its best.
- Removal of water and drying
- Cleaning/Repairing/Removing carpet
- Removing/Repairing all types of flooring
- Removing/Repairing carpet padding
- Removing/Repairing damage wood/metal strips
- Removing/Repairing walls
- Removing/Repairing ceilings
- Removing/Repairing furniture
- Much more!
Please note that mold may cause staining and cosmetic damage. It may not be possible to clean an item so that its original appearance is restored.
- Absorbent or porous materials, such as ceiling tiles and carpet, may have to be thrown away if they become moldy. Mold can grow on or fill in the empty spaces and crevices of porous materials, so the mold may be difficult or impossible to remove completely.
- Avoid exposing yourself or others to mold do not paint or caulk moldy surfaces. Clean up the mold and dry the surfaces before painting. Paint applied over moldy surfaces is likely to peel.
- If you are unsure about how to clean an item, or if the item is expensive or of sentimental value, call Hernandez Cleaning & Restoration.A company specializes in restoration, painting, carpet and rug cleaning, water damage, and fire or water restoration.
What to Wear When Cleaning Moldy Areas
- Avoid breathing in mold or mold spores.
In order to limit your exposure to airborne mold, you may want to wear a respirator. Some respirators resemble a paper dust mask with a nozzle on the front; others are made primarily of plastic or rubber and have removable cartridges that trap most of the mold spores from entering. In order to be effective, the respirator or mask must fit properly, so carefully follow the instructions supplied with the respirator. Please note that the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requires that respirators fit properly (fit testing) when used.
- Wear Gloves
Long gloves that extend to the middle of the forearm are recommended. When working with water and a mild detergent, ordinary household rubber gloves may be used. If you are using a disinfectant, a biocide such as chlorine bleach, or a strong cleaning solution, you should select gloves made from natural rubber, neoprene, nitrile, polyurethane, or PVC. Avoid touching mold or moldy items with your bare hands.
- Wear Goggles
Goggles that do not have ventilation holes are recommended. Avoid getting mold or mold spores in your eyes.
How Do I Know When the Remediation or Cleanup is Finished?
- You must have completely fixed the water or moisture problem before the cleanup or remediation can be considered finished.
- You should have completed mold removal. Visible mold and moldy odors should not be present. Please note that mold may cause staining and cosmetic damage.
- You should have revisited the site(s) shortly after cleanup and it should show no signs of water damage or mold growth.
- People should not been able to occupy or re-occupy the area with health complaints or physical symptoms.
If you have concerns or questions for Moisture and Mold Prevention and Control call
When water leaks or spills occur indoors - ACT QUICKLY. If wet or damp materials or areas are dried in 24-48 hours after a leak or spill happens, in most cases mold will not grow.
Prevent Growth of Mold
- Clean and repair roof gutters regularly.
- Make sure the ground slopes away from the building foundation, so that water does not enter or collect around the foundation.
- Keep air conditioning drip pans clean and the drain lines unobstructed and flowing properly.
- Keep indoor humidity low. If possible, keep indoor humidity below 60 percent (between 30 and 50 percent) relative humidity.
- Relative humidity can be measured with a moisture or humidity meter, a small, inexpensive ($10-$50) instrument available at many hardware stores.
- If you see condensation or moisture collecting on windows, walls or pipes ACT QUICKLY to dry the wet surface and reduce the moisture/water source.
Condensation can be a sign of high humidity.
- Actions that will help to reduce humidity
- Vent appliances that produce moisture, such as clothes dryers, stoves, and kerosene heaters to the outside where possible. (Combustion appliances such as stoves and kerosene heaters produce water vapor and will increase the humidity unless vented to the outside.)
- Use air conditioners or de-humidifiers when needed.
- Run the bathroom fan or open the window when showering.
- Use exhaust fans or open windows whenever cooking, running the dishwasher or dishwashing, etc.
Actions that will help prevent condensation
- Reduce the humidity
- Increase ventilation or air movement by opening doors and/or windows, when practical. Use fans as needed.
- Cover cold surfaces, such as cold water pipes, with insulation.
- Increase air temperature.
Testing or Sampling for Mold needed?
- Call Hernandez Cleaning & Restoration
- In most cases, if visible mold growth is present, sampling is unnecessary.
Suspicion of hidden mold
- You may suspect hidden mold if a building smells moldy, but you cannot see the source, or if you know there has been water damage and residents are reporting health problems.
- Mold may be hidden in places such as the back side of dry wall, wallpaper, or paneling, the top side of ceiling tiles, the underside of carpets and pads, etc. Other possible locations of hidden mold include areas inside walls around pipes (with leaking or condensing pipes), the surface of walls behind furniture (where condensation forms), inside ductwork, and in roof materials above ceiling tiles (due to roof leaks or insufficient insulation).
Investigating hidden mold problems
- Investigating hidden mold problems may be difficult and will require caution when the investigation involves disturbing potential sites of mold growth.
- For example, removal of wallpaper can lead to a massive release of spores if there is mold growing on the underside of the paper.
- If you believe that you may have a hidden mold problem, call Hernandez Cleaning & Restoration.
Cleanup and Biocides
- Biocides are substances that can destroy living organisms. The use of a chemical or biocide that kills organisms such as mold (chlorine bleach, for example) is not recommended as a routine practice during mold cleanup. There may be instances, however, when professional judgment may indicate its use (for example, when immune-compromised individuals are present).
- In most cases, it is not possible or desirable to sterilize an area; a background level of mold spores will remain - these spores will not grow if the moisture problem has been resolved. If you choose to use disinfectants or biocides, always ventilate the area and exhaust the air to the outdoors. Never mix chlorine bleach solution with other cleaning solutions or detergents that contain ammonia because toxic fumes could be produced.
- Dead mold may still cause allergic reactions in some people, so it is not enough to simply kill the mold, it must also be removed.
With our Professional Carpet Cleaning service, we offer a Pet Treatments. Our Pet Treatment effectively eliminates the odors caused by pet urine, rancid kitchen odors, musty mildew, and other unpleasant scents. In some cases our normal carpet cleaning process may be all that is needed. In severe cases, the urine sometimes soaks through the carpet backing into the padding and floor beneath. In this case, the problem has become "multi-layered" and effective remediation must address each layer of the problem. We have a specialized method to remove these difficult pet odors and stains. Hernandez Cleaning & Restoration will provide a detailed estimate before any work begins.
We attack the problem from the bottom up.
- Your carpet will be cleaned to remove the urine crystals. If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced with new padding.
- Clean and disinfect the sub surface, and seal the floor.
- Pet Treatment will then be heavily applied to the tack strip, sub floor, baseboards and carpet backing.
- In extreme cases we use a highly doses of (Extremely Effective) natural enzyme that eats away the residue of your pet’s accident’s and eliminates the odor, permanently.
- Within the next 24 to 36 hours, your carpets will be odor-free!
Once finished, our treatment specialists will inspect your carpet and all work done to insure that it has been completed to your satisfaction.
Hernandez Cleaning & Restoration offers the most effective and durable Surface Reglacing materials and methods available to you. Our company has been servicing Apartment Owners, Home Owners, Contractors, Office Buildings and Property Management Companies for over 10 years.
Don?t Replace, Reglace!
Reglacing (Refinish or Resurface) is a process of repairing and restoring an existing bathtub, kitchen counter top, or bathroom vanity to extend its functional life, without replacement. The process involves the application of a very hard and durable acrylic coating to the existing surface. Reglacing works equally well on bathroom counter tops, vanities, laminate bars, and even cultured marble sink vanities. Most all tiles, marble, stand up showers, formica and other laminate counter tops can be refinished.
Rglacing is more affordable!
Reglacing is almost always more affordable than replacing old and worn counter tops, bathtub, shower tile, vanities and especially custom counter tops or large counters with curves and unique angles. Reglacing will typically save you 30% to 50% over total replacement costs.
The biggest advantage of reglacing is 50% or more savings over replacement. Equally important is avoiding the demolition mess associated with replacement and the days waiting for the new installation. Within 24 hours you'll have the kitchen or bathtub you want in days, not weeks.
Reglacing (Refinish or Resurface) is durable and can extend the useful life for 10-15 years with basic care and maintenance. Reglacing finishes are available in dozens of colors and textures to fit almost any decorating plan. You can even have a stone look.
Framing & Drywall
Are you upgrading your residential or commercial property? Hernandez Cleaning & Restoration specializes in framing, drywall installation and home remodeling. Our crew handles a variety of jobs including texturing, painting, and carpentry. Contact us for drywall installation and home remodeling.
If you have a hammer or doorknob hole don't worry, we specialize in all types of repairs.
- Drywall Hanging
- Drywall Finishing
- Texture Removal
- Drywall Patches
- Repair Work
Hernandez Cleaning & Restoration are clean and courteous and will treat your house like a home instead of just another construction site. We are experienced in working in homes that are occupied and keeping them clean, as well as, working around furniture.
Interior & exterior painting
Interior & Exterior Painting
There's no better way to make an immediate change to the appearance of your home than with a new paint job. Whether you're touching up the front porch or creating a whole new look for the kitchen, it's easy to create an instant impact simply by slapping on a fresh coat of paint. Hernandez Cleaning & Restoration specialized in providing the highest quality painting services in our metropolitan area. Whether it’s your home, office, a building or a warehouse, Hernandez Cleaning & Restoration will commit to meet all of your needs. With over 18yrs of experience and competitive pricing, we are your #1 painting company.
Covers large walls and ceilings areas. It’s by far more efficient than other method, getting the job done in about half the amount of time it would take with a paintbrush or roller.
For painting an entire wall, trim work, windows, doors or looking to create some fine details.
- Paint Rollers
For large, flat surface areas like walls and ceilings.
WE CLEAN SO YOU DONT HAVE TOO.
FOR MULTIFAMILY PLEASE CALL FOR PRICING
Your 100% satisfaction on every house cleaning is guaranteed. You receive this offer because we set a clear cleaning plan with you up front and every house cleaner knows how to properly clean the surfaces in your home.
72 Hour Guarantee
Company coming? Need relief? Relax. A cleaning team can be at your home within 72 hours to clean your entire home or, if you prefer, just specific areas. Even if you've never used Deep Cleaning Co. before and only want a one-time cleaning you can count on Deep Cleaning Co. to be there within 72 hours. Use our service estimate form or call for an estimate.
House cleaning services are customized to your needs. Whether you want regularly scheduled cleaning, move-in, move-out, or occasional cleaning call us. You can have the whole house cleaned or have us do the heavy cleaning. We're here to provide the level of service you are looking for.
- Dust picture frames
- Dust mini-blinds
- Clean ceiling fans
- Clean all lamps
- Clean furniture
- Clean woodwork
- Clean shelves and baseboards
- Remove cobwebs
- Vacuum carpets
- Wash all floors and dry wood floors
- Vacuum furniture, including under any cushions
- Empty and clean ashtrays and wastebaskets
- Laundry room
- Clean appliances
- Clean counters
- Clean cabinets
- Clean table and chairs
- Clean, scrub and sanitize sink
- Clean and sanitize countertops and backsplashes
- Clean the range top and refrigerator top and exterior
- Clean microwave inside and out
- Wash floor
- Clean scrub and sanitize showers
- Clean bathtubs and sinks
- Clean and sanitize vanities, backsplashes and toilets
- Clean mirrors
- Polish chrome
- Wash floors and tile walls
- Each time Hernandez Cleaning & Restoration cleans your home, we take care of a few extra tasks in each room to insure that your home/business is well-maintained. With regular Hernandez Cleaning & Restoration service, you never need cleaning again.
- Extra Dirty
- Oven cleaning
- Refrigerator cleaning
- Window washing
- Packing & unpacking
- Wall washing
- Furniture Treatment
- Carpet Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Washing of mini-blinds
- Extra room, stairs or ½ baths
- Separate showers/bathroom
- More than 2 sliding glass doors
- Trash removal, depending on extent of trash
- Fireplace ash removal
- Construction clean up
- Windows for office, Club Room, etc (inside & out)
- Clubroom and or office (varying with size)